Inspired by the tribal life of the Tanzanian Bushmen and incense during smoking rituals, the candle create a shamanic ambiance when ignited.
NOTES: African bush (exclusive to Gamine), Nepal pepper, Oak moss, Palo santo, Patchouli, Oud
BURNING TIME: about 60 hours.
COMPOSITION: Natural wax candle, cotton wick. Handcrafted in Brooklyn.
- Always keep a candle burning in sight.
- Never burn a candle on or near anything that could catch fire.
- Keep burning candles out of the reach of children and pets.
- Trim candle wick to 1/4 inch each time before burning.
- Always leave at least a 4" distance between burning candles.
- DO NOT BURN THIS CANDLE FOR MORE THAN 3 HOURS AT A TIME.