Eau de Parfum 100ml
The comfort and elegance of a second skin.
When perfume and skin enter a perfect symbiosis to sublimate the rare elegance of being authentic to oneself, Un Musc appears. A fragrance that slips on like the most beautiful and softest of white T-shirts, becoming a timeless and ageless classic. Notes of ginger, bergamot and vetiver bring freshness and originality to these most crystalline, cocooned and clean white musks in perfumery.
"A perfume to curl up in the softness of the interior when outside the greyness roams, to throw oneself into the arms of the loved one or to better welcome him, elixir of fragrant tenderness to run with a heart full of promises to a romantic date." - Jean-Daniel Montabrut, barman at Liquides
TOP NOTES: Italian bergamot essence, Madagascar ginger essence
HAERT NOTES: Indian amarys essence, Haitian vetiver essence, Iranian galbanum essence
BASE NOTES: Globalide, Helvetolide, Ambrettolide, Muscenone (clean macrocyclic musks)
COMPOSITION: Alcohol Denat, Parfum (Fragrance), Water (Aqua), D-Limonene, Linalool, Citral.
Perfumer: Anne-Sophie Behaghel (Flair)
Personalize your perfume with layering
To create a unique fragrance that matches your mood, or your outfit, you can combine OBVIOUS fragrances with each other. For a successful signature, we recommend using two fragrances.
Here are our fragrance suggestions for associations with Un Musc.
- Un Musc + Une Vanille = A result that turns the two somewhat intimate fragrances into a trail combination. Unexpected facets such as bitter almond appear. The greediness of vanilla is boosted, revealing facets of white chocolate.
- Un Musc + Une Verveine = A fresh musky fragrance
- Un Musc + Un Poivre = Makes the Un Poivre fragrance more icy with a nutmeg facet.
- Un Musc + Une Rose = The musk makes the rose young, soft and powdery. More peony and much less fruity than Une Rose worn alone
- Un Musc + Une Fleur d'Oranger = The musk brings a more vegetal facet to the orange blossom with a musky Cologne version
You might also like